Wednesday, August 13, 2008


Dear PT Cruiser Owner-

Each and every day in the summer months as I drive home you are doing one of three things:
1. Washing your white PT Cruiser
2. Drying your white PT Cruiser
3. Sitting in a lawn chair right next to your white PT Cruiser and catching some sun after rinsing it down.
I admire the pride you take in the astute cleanliness of your automobile. Surely your car is the cleanest around. Does it get dirty often because your driveway and lawn are right up against the busiest route in the area? It sure is a congested road. And I am sure that you cannot help but let the passing public see that your car car is cared for. Plus, a little nap in your beach chair next to the sidewalk can never hurt, right? So thanks for the smiles, for I would be lost without the sight of your shining white Cruiser parked out on the front lawn for all passers-by to admire.
Sincerely yours,
A daily commuter (Me)
(image found here)

1 comment:

Julia @ Hooked on Houses said...

Too funny! I had a neighbor across the street from us at our old house who was outside washing his car every day. When he wasn't washing it, he was working under the hood, or leaning against it and chatting with his friends. I had never seen anyone love a car that much before. I certainly hadn't! It sounds like the PT Cruiser owner is just as in love with his. -Julia :-)