Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Is it beginning to get cooler in the mornings where you are? It is here. I can smell Fall coming. I love Fall. I grew up in the east where Fall is a glorious season of its own. For me, there is nothing sweeter than wrapping myself up in a cute sweater and snuggling with a book next to the fireplace. Real fireplaces make me go weak in the knees. Expect more posts about them for sure as the leaves turn from orange to red...






(If you click on each picture, you will be directed to its link)

1 comment:

Lisa & Gerald said...

Hey K!
Oh yes its getting real cool here too! cool morning warm day and chilly nights are here for sure! Can't wait to have tea parties with my girls in the woodstove room
I just love your beautiful pics of the fireplaces! That would make beautiful family pics and wonderful tea parties for sure!
Hope you have a great night and stay warm!