Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Espying Elegance

I love to go on mini home tours in my posts. With so many, I realized that I at least needed a label for what is turning into a collection of tours! So I decided on Espying Elegance. Espying Elegance will be the collection of all of these beautiful glimpses into homes that I obsess over. Basically, my obsession needed to be neatly categorized ;)








The centerpiece in the front entry is gorgeous!

Spiral staircases make me swoon.






At first, I thought this was a guest room. But look at the clawfoot tub in the left corner! Brilliant!

What a cozy room. The popping yellow contrast to the otherwise neutral colored room by using the flowers is fantastic. Very refreshing.
A porch most would envy.

And finally, a whimsical back yard set up. If I could be so lucky...

1 comment:

Kim -today's creative blog said...

those are lovely! Thanks for stopping by and for the nice compliments.