Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Cottages

"I wonder what it would be like to live in a world where it was always June."
-- L. M. Montgomery


I have been having a love affair with cute summer cottages lately. I cannot help but be tempted by their sweet simplicity and calming decor. May your heart flutter as mine did as you look at these objects of affection...

An unassuming pathway leads you to this gem. The first room you enter is stunning in its simplicity. I adore the windows and the chandelier.


I love the use of the white wood planks throughout the house.



Adjoined to the kitchen is a heavenly breakfast nook that is flooded with light and provides a view out into the water.

Another option for dining is provided out on the back deck.

A look at the back deck from the dock and a view from the back door!

And last but not least, two cute bedrooms in which to dream about sunshine and swimming!

No comments: