Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Bathroom, 'Loo', W.C., Toaleta...

In whatever language you say it, bathrooms are very important rooms in any house. I think of them not only as necessities but as excuses for luxury! Here are a few bathrooms that caught my eye:

I had to include this one because look closely at the shower. It sprays from the ceiling...like rain...!


It is as if someone decided to take a random room and make it into a bathroom. But I like the rich wood floor and the comfy blue bench.


From stately, to simple, to modern...
I am loving the paneled walls and cute shelves set up here. As you probably have guessed, I have a thing for clawfoot tubs...
This is my favorite of the bunch. Not because of its luxury or elegance but because of its simple white walls, cozy bath tub and little details such as the water pitcher and fresh flowers. It is just all very homey and happy.

No comments: